Welcome to New community feedback

Our new community is live, and we'd love to hear what you think.

195 Topics

Community platform updates

With this new platform we believe we are building the foundation for a great and growing community for years to come, but we also recognise that there’s room for improvement. This platform is differe...

Downgraded Customer Service?

I am a Sonos user for a few years, even it is not officially launched in Hong Kong at that moment, I bought my first SONOS from Amazon US. In the past, the support service was quite good, I can get a...

Customer support

Just wanted to say how impressed I am with sonos after sales support. It is second to none. I split the shroud on my play 5 power cord where it plugs into the back of the speaker. I chatted with the...

Logging out

In the new Dutch and French communities the systems keeps logging me out. Every time I enter the forum I have to log in. A forum problem?

Patiently waiting for Alexa Integration

Anyone else? I am using Yonomi to connect to SONOS, but it is quite buggy... especially if I have my zones grouped, etc. I am PATIENTLY waiting for full integration from SONOS...... hoping it is soon!

VPN tunnel makes connection to fail

When you have a VPN tunnel open, it seems SONOS is unable to connect to your home network. Close your tunnel and things will work just fine.

Excessive moderation
Question

I replied to 3 topics this morning over 2 hours. The first 2 are held awaiting moderation but are yet to "approved". I note from comments in a thread on the Announcements section that others are ha...

Quick Exit / Shutdown

Wouldn't it be great to have one 'Hot' button that would turn off the volume, 'Pause' the active content, clear the 'Queue' and then shutdown the app.

Cannot access library settings
Question

Hello, I am trying to add my music on my PC to Sonos and when I go to the drop down menu "manage" the Music Library Settings is not a live link and I cannot access it. I want to be able to play all of...

customer support?

Has anyone else noticed how bad the customer support has become at SONOS? When I first bought into SONOS years ago, support was fast and well I said then that it was "awesome". Today I have been on...

Netherlands and France forum gone

I note from the main forum list that the Netherlands and France sub-forums are no longer shown. What has happened to them? I speak reasonable French and sometimes like to help on that forum. Does...

Like others, Spotify app is not connecting

I can't stream music directly from Spotify app to Sonos. When I select "Devices Available" then TV Room it attempts to connect the never does. This was working without issue just last week. Playing...

Samsung Tv with sonos setup and simple

How to setup your sonos with Samsung tv setup first goto Samsung remote set up add your sonos manually. Then select your device and add sonos to it and here you go sonos work beautifully the way it wa...

Can't subscribe?

In the NL forum I can't seem to find a button to subscribe to a thread, as is possible in the original English-American forum. Would someone please explain what's going on?

One more problem...

I receive a mail, saying: Dear beynym, airforceteacher has placed a new comment in the topic “Tablets, devices for remotes”. View the comment here When I click on the link provided, it takes me...

WTF?

I just answered a question and I get this: Your post has been submitted. It will be published after a review by our moderators. Something new? For the curious, this was my posting: What sort of contro...

No more quoting?

Quoting no longer seems to work. A forum problem?

Edit post appears in tiny slit

When I take advantage of the edit facility - Usually as a result of my poor spelling I note that the post opens in a post-box type slit which is the same height as the Reply box - but the reply box ha...

New Devices/Speakers

I would really like some of the speakers and/or connect devices to have a display. I'm slowly replacing my Squeezebox components and really miss a display and local controls. I do not want to have t...

Sonos Marketing

I have never identified with any of Sonos' marketing efforts. Each time I have peeked at the Sonos Blog I have not found anything interesting, other than vague company announcements. Just this pas...

Duplicate Post Issue

I keep getting an error saying the post request could not be processed and to refresh the screen and try again. After several attempts with no luck I gave up only to come back an hour later to find ve...

Alarms

I use a play1 in my kids room for an Alarm in the mornings and also for some quite music in the evenings for them to fall asleep. I like using the button on the play1 to play the night time music. H...

Shuffling albums

Hello All - Are there any oldies like me out there who buy albums rather than individual tracks? I would really like to have a Shuffle Albums options alongside Shuffle Tracks. I can't abide the Ip...

No matter what, i cannot get to page 4 on "ask a question"

as i read through the forum, if i click the 4 or press 'next' from page 3, it goes to page 1. i can go to any other page.. weird?

Posts submitted but will be reviewed

Just posted a reply in the Ask a Question forum and received a message that the reply will be posted after review by moderators. Is this a "new" feature or just for me? or........?

Badges

• Badge
    PaulBarrett earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    Erik_40 earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    gizz169 earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    grey2175 earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    Neel S earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"