Welcome to New community feedback

Our new community is live, and we'd love to hear what you think.

220 Topics

Community platform updates

With this new platform we believe we are building the foundation for a great and growing community for years to come, but we also recognise that there’s room for improvement. This platform is differe...

Unable to play one Radio Station (Riviera Radio) on Sonos saying song not encoded properly-working fine last week. http://rivieraradion.mc

Hi I've been unable to play Riviera Radio this evening on Sonos saying 'song not encoded properly; I can play the station on line so radio station still exists. I've been playing it for years on Sono...

New feature request

Hi, Team Sonos. I remain one of your biggest fans. The SONOS system is one of the best investments I ever made. Thanks! Here's a suggestion for future development: in the player, when choosing "Pl...

Feature request: Stack stations

There are times if I am listening to a particular source (eg a Spotify radio station) when I want to switch to another source (eg Line In) for a while. Then later I would like to switch back to the pr...

Forum Software not marking items as "read"

It's 7:30PM PDT, and I'm doing a run through of unread posts from today. Unfortunately, the software isn't marking them as read when I've actually read them. A few days ago, I ran into an issue simila...

Feature request: auto volume level
Question

Hi, would like to say that I am really happy with recently purchased Play:5 2nd edition - love the ease of use and sound quality. I am using only streaming media (Spotify and di.fm radiostation) and S...

Would like to stream live shows from Relisten.com

I just started to listen to great live shows from over 70 acts on this free app in the Apple App Store. I remember that quite a few years ago I suggested you add the ConcertVault service to Sonos and...

Where is my post?

I submitted a post to the Music Services sub-forum. It has disappeared into a moderation black-hole. What's up?

Forum Civility

Hey Everybody... I'm Tim... I've been installing Sonos for about 3 years now and own many of their products as well. You can call me a Huge Sonos Fan, but I'm not a Sonos employee. I read some discus...

SiriusXM connect issue
Question

Hi When I try to connect on my iPhone app, it gives me the error message Unable to Connect to XM. I've tried disconnecting from WiFi, & I've tried deleting the service & reinstalling.

[Feature] Adaptive Speaker Volume

I live in a studio apartment where the sound travels easily throughout my unit. Appliances such as Washer/Dryer , Dishwasher , overhead oven range fan, and vacuum cleaner easily drown out any audio I...

Broken Posts in Favorite topics

Notice this morning a few posts not letting you read them https://en.community.sonos.com/-228987/want-sonos-to-keep-playing-while-gone-6787382 https://en.community.sonos.com/-228987/resturant-6787392

Feature request: Fast Forward and Rewind control for downloaded content

I listen to podcasts and audiobooks on SONOS a lot and I'm really missing the Apple's Rewind and Fast Forward 15 seconds feature. All too often there would be a noise outside or I get distracted, and...

Using multiple Sirius accounts on the same Sonos System (I want more than one Sirius channel at a time on my entire Sonos system!)

Okay, so I realize that Sonos changed their software recently so that now you can only stream one Sirius channel at the same time on a single Sonos System--no matter how many rooms you have setup in y...

Sonos is now CENSORING what you can listen to.

Sonos App deny's playback of an Apple playlist because it is "too explicit"

Login language incorrect

Generally when I login on my iMac (Sierra) the language defaults to Dutch. When I get to the forum all is good. HOWEVER, yesterday, after the new update (no link to the download area in the annou...

Netherlands and France forum gone

I note from the main forum list that the Netherlands and France sub-forums are no longer shown. What has happened to them? I speak reasonable French and sometimes like to help on that forum. Does...

From Sonos, a Father’s Day gift that keeps on playing.

I received this e-mail this morning from Sonos. Whilst I understand why they are doing I should like to point out that my Father passed away in the recent past so this sort of mawkish mail isn't so...

Downgraded Customer Service?

I am a Sonos user for a few years, even it is not officially launched in Hong Kong at that moment, I bought my first SONOS from Amazon US. In the past, the support service was quite good, I can get a...

Mods: we need an off-topic section please

I am a new member here. I looked around and I spotted the top contributors, got a good feel for the (pissy) vibe we get from the Brits on here (/jk) and I am even noticing what a cheap some members ca...

Board not recognizing previously read topics Jun 6, 2017

Today, I seem to be seeing many topics as "unread", even ones that I'm the last poster to. Is there an InSided issue currently? Tried logging out and back in, no change. Using Safari 10.1.1 on...

This forum/community seems to be 90% reposts of questions that have already been answered

I was hoping to find something closer to the Macrumors forums where there's talk about new products, what you'd like to see in future releases, common excitement about upcoming products etc. but mostl...

wifi changes

I have an RV with a Play1. I constantly change my camp sites and CANTget the Play to start up. Is there a way to rehardwire the Play 1 without having to resort to plugging into someones new router? If...

Active Since Last Visit

The Active since last visit search option that I always use to see what's new since I was here last is now broken. The last three or four times I've used it over the past few days, it's shown thousand...

Scroll wheel not working as of 5/9/2017

As of today, the scroll wheel on my mouse (Logitech M510 Wireless) does not work on this forum. Windows 7 Professional SP 1, Google Chrome browser.

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online