Answered

YouTube on Sonos

• 2 August 2018
  • 5 replies

Fellas. Sorry, I'm a Rooki in Sonos.. Can I play youtube songs on my sonos one speaker as i use to do in bose?
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 8 August 2018, 23:27

fellas..sorry a Rooki in sonos...can i play youtube songs on my sonos one speaker as i use to do in bose?

Hi Miguel,

YouTube isn't a service that can be added to the Sonos app, but you can use AirPlay to send YouTube audio from a device running the YouTube app to the Sonos One speaker. Here's more on using AirPlay with Sonos.

Moderator Note: There are also third-party solutions for streaming directly from Android as well as other devices, though these solutions are neither offered by or endorsed by Sonos.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
fellas..sorry a Rooki in sonos...can i play youtube songs on my sonos one speaker as i use to do in bose?

Hi Miguel,

YouTube isn't a service that can be added to the Sonos app, but you can use AirPlay to send YouTube audio from a device running the YouTube app to the Sonos One speaker. Here's more on using AirPlay with Sonos.

Moderator Note: There are also third-party solutions for streaming directly from Android as well as other devices, though these solutions are neither offered by or endorsed by Sonos.
Sorry i use android nor air play:(:(:(
I just discovered the Sonostube app. It plays youtube on your Sonos system.
Thanks for the info! Just downloaded the SonosTube app and it works great!
Btw, is it a free app/service?
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Thanks for the info! Just downloaded the SonosTube app and it works great!
Btw, is it a free app/service?

Also just found this app and it reads well. Just wandering if there is a Win 10 way to achieve the same?

I saw this and whilst not read in detail yet, looks interesting .... any opinions on it as a solution or am I barking up the wrong tree?

https://www.howtogeek.com/292842/how-to-stream-any-audio-from-your-pc-to-a-sonos-player/