Question

Youtube Music ‘song is not encoded correctly’

• 21 January 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

I've been having this problem for 15 days at home and at the office using Youtube Music .The system works just fine with other services. I updated the Sonos app and uninstalled and installed the youtube service. 

Any suggestion?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m also getting this error a lot more often than I used to. Happens almost every like 5/10 songs or so - really frustrating 

I am having the same issue with YouTube music and have had it for the past couple weeks it seems.  Have not been able to resolve and getting frustrated. 

Have you submitted a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this issue, and contacted Sonos Support to discuss it?

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available, but are available Monday through Friday during business hours. Twitter support folks are available 24/7.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.