Question

YouTube Music

• 23 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi everyone and thanks to replay to me with solutions

I got the new Sonos app and ad the YouTube Music app to the streaming alternatives

I contracted YouTube Music Premium and when I have tried to get in through Sonos , it send’s me to the YouTube Music page that say that I have to update the app’s  and I can’t get to the music., but I don’t.

Thanks for your support

Werner from Chile

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Werner Chile, thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community. Thanks for bringing this up. Regarding your concern about adding Youtube Music on the Sonos App, I'd like to ask if have you tried to add it using another controller? And is it the first time that you're adding it to the Sonos app?

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

If you're still having issues, just feel free to get in touch with us.

Badge

thanks for your replay, unfortunately the youtube music app is not working when requesting music through the Sonos app, I reset the Sonos app, the Youtube Music app, and also the Iphone 11 and it happen the same situation, it does Not work.

Can you please look into it directly with Youtube as I did and they refer to you…..Thanks for your support 😁

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Werner Chile, thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community.Thanks for all the details and screenshots that you've provided. In this case, you may contact Sonos Support directly to discuss the issue and for options. They’re open Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 10 pm EST. Our phone support number is ​1-800-680-2345.

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

If there's any other issue you're having, feel free to reach out.

Badge

Thanks will call tomorrow and let you know