Answered

XM is not encoded right.

• 1 November 2021
  • 6 replies

XM plays for a few minutes then stops with message that it is not encoded right. Worked fine a month or so ago, now it happens every day.

Any solution would be appreciated

icon

Best answer by Corry P 4 November 2021, 12:49

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Hi @Notorious SQB 

Thanks for your post!

We are currently investigating the fact that a fraction of SiriusXM listeners see the message that you reported. Please be assured that we are working with Sirius on a fix for this and it is unlikely to be a fault with your system/network.

I hope this helps.

Any further update on this? Still happening.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Notorious SQB 

Thanks for your post!

We are currently investigating the fact that a fraction of SiriusXM listeners see the message that you reported. Please be assured that we are working with Sirius on a fix for this and it is unlikely to be a fault with your system/network.

I hope this helps.

Suggests some kind of local wifi interference , at the very least, I’d suggest unplugging the Sonos devices in your system, then rebooting your router. Once the router comes back up, plug back in the Sonos devices. 

Glad to know it is not my system. Just really annoying, hope it gets fixed soon. 

Any more updates on this? It is happening on a much more frequent basis now?

Anyone else having this problem?

Add me to the fraction of SiriusXM users with this same problem.