Work around for Rhapsody Connection Lost

• 8 December 2008
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
After another lost connection with Rhapsody I have a work around, since these lost connections typically happen when you are having a party or need music for an event, and now it has become not if you get a lost connection but "when" you get a lost connection.
I connected by pc sound card output to the line in input of the sonos and access Rhapsody via my browser instead of Sonos. I know it is a hassle work around but at least you can access your playlists and music and access to Rhapsody through a browser rarely goes down.
I am going to keep Rhapsody playlists not Sonos playlists for the Rhapsody music so they will be available through my browser.
I can even do a remote log in via my ipod touch to access my computer browser so I don't have to be at that computer, I guess another reason to have the touch.
Hope this helps a few people in a pinch when you need music from your Rhapsody library for a party, especially with the holidays coming up.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings