Answered

Why on Earth do I get ads with Apple Music on Sonos??

• 19 December 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
When I use the Sonos app to listen to Apple Music, I get ads between some of the songs. Why is this happening?

Anyone else notice this?
icon

Best answer by oliverman 20 December 2018, 11:04

Hi there, oliverman. Sonos does not have ads, so the ads would be coming from the source of the audio. What Apple Music content are you listening to? I'd love to replicate this if possible.

Thanks!

Doh, I think I know what happened. I'm not sure but my guess is that my girlfriend used a free Spotify to AirPlay the music. She had fallen asleep when I wrote this topic, and thinking it was Apple Music I got frustrated with those ads lol ? I apologize for that! Considering your statement that Sonos does not use ads, this almost must be what happened. My bad!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, oliverman. Sonos does not have ads, so the ads would be coming from the source of the audio. What Apple Music content are you listening to? I'd love to replicate this if possible.

Thanks!
Badge +1

Thanks!

Doh, I think I know what happened. I'm not sure but my guess is that my girlfriend used a free Spotify to AirPlay the music. She had fallen asleep when I wrote this topic, and thinking it was Apple Music I got frustrated with those ads lol ? I apologize for that! Considering your statement that Sonos does not use ads, this almost must be what happened. My bad!