Answered

Where's the Hard Rock

I’m surprised that there is a gap in the Metal/Hard Rock category.  There are several metal stations based on year groups, but where is the Hard Rock?  New Lords of Metal plays a lot of great new metal but no hard rock?  So, where is the new hard rock?  It’s not even in the Rock category either?  

It’s so funny, there’s multiple obscure channels playing the same death metal, but where’s the Five Finger Death Punch, Avenged Sevenfold, Halestorm, Black Label Society, Rob Zombie … 

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 27 May 2022, 17:05

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

@Docspiffy,
If you are missing certain radio stations in a preferred genre, FWIW there is the option to add your own streaming stations to Sonos, as outlined in this Sonos Support link:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/260

Ken,

Thanks for the reply but that option doesn’t ensure I’m going to get a lossless source of music unless I'm already paying for that other service.  Why would I pay extra for a Sonos subscription only to add another service or channel.  Doesn’t make sense.  I’ve been a long time advocate for Sonos products but the lossless music subscription lost me as a fan...at least for now.

Adam