Answered

where is my music library actually stored?

• 29 August 2014
  • 29 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

29 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Yes they were removed because some tinfoil on head guy made a legal case that Sonos was not protecting particular ports and was vulnerable (like I care if my Sonos were to be hacked. But I guess one do)
Yes they were removed because some tinfoil on head guy made a legal case that Sonos was not protecting particular ports and was vulnerable (like I care if my Sonos were to be hacked. But I guess one do)

Yeah, a couple thousand ill-informed users purposefully open their entire network up to the outside, then one website publishes a click-bait article fishing for tin-foil hat types, and the Reynold's Wrap beanie wearers swallow the bait.

Meanwhile, the rest of us who know not to mess with our network security lose a valuable set of tools.
a couple thousand ill-informed users purposefully open their entire network up to the outside
There were other reasons, cross-site scripting and DNS rebinding to name but two.

There were other reasons, cross-site scripting and DNS rebinding to name but two.

Nice to know it wasn't just for the very few. Thanks for the info.