Answered

When Korean users can use Spotify with Sonos?

• 13 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi,

Recently, Spotify has started the service in Korea. I also have became Spotify users a few weeks ago.

However, I am not able to find Spotify in Sonos app yet. I wonder that when Sonos support Spotify in Sonos app so that Korean users can add to music service.

I really want to use Spotify with Sonos. Please check out the time when Spotify will be added.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Paul A 13 February 2021, 15:50

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @ryback71.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. We highly appreciate your feedback as it will help us improve our products and services more in the days to come.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us as we highly appreciate feedbacks that would help us improve our system. I would be more than happy to send this up as a feature request. I would like to suggest subscribing to this thread and keeping your Sonos products and Sonos App up-to-date to receive the4 most recent feature, feature updates, and bug fixes. Just to set your expectation, you will not be contacted for any progress of this feature request so I highly recommend keeping your Sonos devices and App up-to-date.

Please let us know if you still have any feature requests or feedback by creating a topic. We would highly appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to share more feature requests or feedback so we can help each other out.

Thanks,