We've run into a problem. Try again.

• 4 April 2020
  • 9 replies

Recently started experiencing issues with connecting to iTunes.

I am able to ‘search’ Sonos and play music from the Sonons app however when I hit: Browse > Apple Music > My music - “We’ve run into a problem. Try again.” comes up.

I have reset my Sonos, iTunes and could use some help.

Any ideas on how tor resolve this?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Apple music - my music shouldn’t have anything to do with iTunes.

I would reset your home router as first thing.

If persists you may have some wifi interference we would need to dive into more.

I would disagree because I am able to browse downloaded music from Spotify, for example. 

I have also reset my device and home router - no luck. Any additional tips? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Disagree with what - The sonos app under Apple music has nothing to do with itunes itself.

Have you tried deleting the Apple music app from services in sonos app (settings...services).  Then add back and re-authorize.

Yes - I am unable to browse and listen to music I already own on my iTunes catalog.

Below are the following things I have done:

* Reset wifi modem and Sonos Play:1

* Deleted iTunes and Sonos app

* Re-installed and re-authorized both applications 

* Checked Apple subscription to confirm its being paid for - it is

All functionalities work except ‘My Music’

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

My music within Apple Music should be all music you have saved in Apple Music. 

your iTunes on your computer and it’s downloaded music should be under “music library” from the Sonos app under the bride section.   

now Apple Music has ability to show purchases music but it has to be enabled in Apple Music 

How to view All Music on an iPhone or iPod touch:

1. Open the Music app.
  2. If you’re only viewing downloaded music, a gray bar at the top of the screen reads: Showing only music on this [iDevice].
  3. Tap Library in the bottom-left corner to see everything.

I am able to view my downloaded music on iTunes - no problem there. However, I am unable to see them, as I used to be able to, on the Sonos app.

I have attached screenshots from top to bottom of the path: Browse > Apple Music > MyMusic 

When you try the following path on your Sonos are you able to see your songs?

Hi, I have the exact same problem at the moment.  Was this resolved?

I’m having the exact same problem! It happens on my Android AND my PC. Both are completely up to date in their software. I just bought the One SL and debating sending it back if I can’t access my library :(

I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and contact Sonos Support to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available, and are available Monday through Friday during business hours. Twitter support folks are available 24/7.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.