Want to stream music to my restaurant dining room though existing tuner and desktop pc to wired speaker sin dining room.

  • 29 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Need to know what device I need to connect my PC to my Tuner so that I can stream music into my hardwired speakers.

3 replies

By ‘Tuner’, do you mean an amp or receiver?  Is your PC in a different location than the ‘Tuner’ where they can’t be wired together?  If it’s a different location, than you need a Port.  If they are next to each other than you only need a cable like this.

Tuner is right next to amp/reciever. Where would I plug the singe jack into?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

On a PC the lime green jack outputis audio out:

Just a question: where does Sonos fit in your question?