Answered

VOX music and Sonos Five

• 26 April 2022
  • 3 replies

I recently purchased a Sonos Five speaker and have been streaming through VOX music player app on iPhone.  I have all of my music uploaded in VOX.  I get random static when when streaming through the VOX app but not so far when I stream through Apple Music or Amazon Music app.  Does anyone else use VOX to stream to Sonos and have a similar issue?  Someone in Sonos support told me that VOX isn’t supported on Sonos but VOX website says otherwise.  Here’s the link...https://vox.rocks/sonos-support.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 26 April 2022, 01:04

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I couldn’t see the attachment you sent but I have reached out to VOX and haven’t heard back yet.  I think VOX is based out of Ukraine and thus I’m sure they have more pressing issues at the moment.  I will wait and see if they respond back.  I just didn’t know if anyone else in the Sonos community was using VOX music to stream to a Sonos speaker.  Thanks.

Hi Ken- I was able to read the attachment finally.  So apparently I’m not the only one with this issue.  Hopefully, once better days are ahead as the previous person said VOX can address some of these issues.  Thanks for finding those communications.

Carl

See the attached comments from the App developers website attached. In the light of those ‘user’ comments and the fact things are working okay with Apple & Amazon Music, I would perhaps report the matter to the developer/vox support …and perhaps see what they suggest.