Question

URL issue when reauthorising Soundcloud account

• 26 September 2016
  • 2 replies

Hi, I had to remove and then re-add my Sonos app on my Android phone due to memory issues. However in doing so, it has asked me to re-authorise Sonos to use my Soundcloud Account. So far so good.

The issue is, when I click on 'Authorise' via the Sonos app, and route through to Soundcloud, a message pops up to say that 'there is a problem loading that URL'...

Any suggestions?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi Kit_in_london, welcome to the Sonos community! Make sure the Internet is working on the phone and check if you can load the SoundCloud site and log in. Try the re-authorisation with SoundCloud.com open in the background.

It may also be worth testing if you get this problem on another controller (PC/Mac etc.) or if it's just this phone.
In case anyone else has this issue, uninstalling the SoundCloud app fixed the issue for me. Simply uninstall SC then you should be able to add it as a service from the Sonos app.