Question

Unable to add Soundcloud to my Sonos

• 29 June 2016
  • 6 replies

Hi there,

I just installed my first Sonos speaker and I wanted to activate several services in my Sonos app. Whenever I want to add my Soundcloud account to the Sonos app, the app informs me that "there was a problem loading the URL". Therefore I'm unable to play my Soundcloud music via Sonos :-(

Thus anyone know how I can resolve this issue???

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Did you register your Sonos system during setup? You have to do so to be able to add Music services.
Did you register your Sonos system during setup? You have to do so to be able to add Music services.

Hi John,
Yes I did. I installed other services succesfully, but with Soundcloud I keep on hitting the same 'wall'..
I solved the problem of not getting the connection with Soundcloud via my phone (Android), by connecting the Sonos app with Soundcloud via my iPad.

Reply of the Sonos Customer Service was:

"Het probleem dat je beschrijft kan ontstaan als de router het verzoek van je telefoon om met de URL te verbinden niet doorstuurt (of het toestel nooit verlaat). Meestal is het uitschakelen en dan weer inschakelen van de WiFi op het toestel voldoende om dit te herstellen. Goed om te horen dat je systeem nu naar behoren werkt en bedankt voor de terugkoppeling."

... which says as much as restart your WiFi connection on your phone.
Hi, had the exact error message too. I uninstalled the SoundCloud app from my phone, tried to authorise the service again and it work. After that I installed the SoundCloud app on my phone again. Good luck!
Hi, had the exact error message too. I uninstalled the SoundCloud app from my phone, tried to authorise the service again and it work. After that I installed the SoundCloud app on my phone again. Good luck!

thank you!! that worked!

Thanks Svdk! Worked for me 🙂