Answered

Two Play:1's in stereo or separate?

• 26 December 2017
  • 1 reply

I have two Play:1 speakers in my apartment in the main room which is basically the living room and kitchen. At some point i would love to have them as my tv speakers with a playbar or playbase but right now it's just the two Play:1's. I paired the speakers and set them up as stereo to start with but am wondering if i should have them paired as independent speakers since I'm not using them as a dedicated left and right speaker. Any thoughts?
icon

Best answer by Josh D 26 December 2017, 21:57

I'd only recommend separating them if, as you say, they're not being used as left and right speakers AND they will be better used separately.

If there's not really a time where they wouldn't be used separately then there's not much point in splitting them in my opinion but if you might play something different or want separate volume controls, it may be worth it.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16
I'd only recommend separating them if, as you say, they're not being used as left and right speakers AND they will be better used separately.

If there's not really a time where they wouldn't be used separately then there's not much point in splitting them in my opinion but if you might play something different or want separate volume controls, it may be worth it.