Question

TuneIn Station - iSoul Radio

• 29 July 2020
  • 8 replies

Badge

I love playing the TuneIn iSoul radio station but it now has static it becomes very annoying when listening to you with the station. Hopefully this will pass sometime soon it's been going on now for about three months. Is it possible to have this fixed sometime soon to take away the noise of the static on the station?

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi @SoundMan236.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community.

Your right that this is really very inconvenience for a user like you, I just want to clarify something about the static noise is there any other music service having the same problem?

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Badge

Hi Mark, 

Thank you, great to hear from you. 

That is the only station I’m hearing this from. Every other music station is coming in crystal clear.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi @SoundMan236 

Thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

Can you please try to play TuneIn iSoul radio station to another phone or controller like a computer just to compare.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Badge

Hi Mark, 

I signed in to TuneIn on my iMac and I don’t hear the static coming from the Sonos system. I believe it originates from the application. Can someone else see if they get this static when listening to the iSoul Radio station on Sonos? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi @SoundMan236.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community.

Nice to know its working perfectly in your IMac.

Going back to the original issue have you already tried to remove and add back the TuneIn to your Sonos application?

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Badge

Hi Mark, 

I haven't done that. Should I do that? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi @SoundMan236 

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

Yes, please try to remove and add back the Tunein to the Sonos application.

Badge

Hi Mark, 

I deleted the app and added back and that station is still having the same issues. Static is still there in this iSoul Radio.