Answered

Tunein Radio Not Updating

• 12 February 2020
  • 3 replies

I have found that Tunein Radio on Sonos is not updating stations to reflect the favorites I’ve made on the Tunein Radio app. I am also not seeing Tunein Radio available as an available service in the Sonos Controller (I thought I could sign-out of Tunein and then sign back in).

icon

Best answer by John G 13 February 2020, 17:13

@Breeze71 Welcome to the Sonos Community and thank you for bringing this question to the Community. The TuneIn music service is a free in-app service with Sonos.  At this time we are not able to add individual user accounts for TuneIn. You can add TuneIn stations to your favorites from within the Sonos app, but it won’t be associated with your personal account. If you like I can submit this as a feature request.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@Breeze71 Welcome to the Sonos Community and thank you for bringing this question to the Community. The TuneIn music service is a free in-app service with Sonos.  At this time we are not able to add individual user accounts for TuneIn. You can add TuneIn stations to your favorites from within the Sonos app, but it won’t be associated with your personal account. If you like I can submit this as a feature request.

Yes, please, John G. I’ve been wanting Sonos to reflect my TuneIn Premium account for years. I’d love to be able to listen to both baseball and football games without going through the extra hassle of AirPlay 2. 

I agree with Airgetlam. Syncing with TuneIn would be fantastic. Most of my listening is on TuneIn, especially during baseball season.