Tunein automatic?

• 5 October 2017
  • 1 reply

Hello,
I had no idea that Sonos would be suggesting music to me automatically, let alone a whole radio station. At any rate, all conversation online boils down to "just don't click it". Well, interestingly enough I didn't click anything. I have Sonos connected to Yonami and Alexa. I use it to automatically play music at different times to change mood in the day. So today I asked "Alexa, turn on main list" and this random radio turns on. I go into the Sonos app, and find i have absolutely no way to turn it off. Only pause, unpause, or add it to my Sonos favorites. Nothing to make it go away! Eventually I resorted to manually going into my Sonos playlists and replacing the queue with what I wanted to play in the first place. But why does it do that? And how can I keep it from interrupting my playlists in the future?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, Nathan1123: I just replied to the thread you created about a seemingly similar problem. If you still are running into problems, let me know. I'll be happy to clarify anything for you.