Question

Tunein

• 13 July 2016
  • 6 replies

Badge
I'm currently unable to play podcasts/shows on tune in. I can find what I want to play but when I select play now it just skips to another track in the queue.

Am I doing something wrong?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I'm currently unable to play podcasts/shows on tune in. I can find what I want to play but when I select play now it just skips to another track in the queue.

Am I doing something wrong?

Hi Matt,

Can you send in a diagnostic report after this happens? Reply with the confirmation number and I'll take a look. Also, let me know which podcasts and shows you're trying to load. Here's how to submit diagnostic reports.
Badge
Thanks diagnostics submitted 6370111
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Thanks diagnostics submitted 6370111

Hi Matt,

Which podcasts and shows are you trying to play? I'd like to test them out on my end.
Badge
Hi, as an example, I cannot play any giuseppe ottaviani "Go on air" or above and beyond "group therapy"
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, as an example, I cannot play any giuseppe ottaviani "Go on air" or above and beyond "group therapy"

Hi Matt,

I'd like to get you in contact with our phone team for further troubleshooting on this issue. Here's a support ticket: 160718-001852. Please give us a call, our number's here.
Did this ever get solved? I just bought a Play1for xmas to listen To ABGT podcast and have the same issue.