Thoughts on the Sonos Presents Curated Channels?

• 13 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Anyone take the time to listen to some of the curated Sonos Presents channels? Likes? Dislikes? In general, except for The DP Songteller Radio, I have enjoyed them all in bits and pieces here in there. Enjoy a little bit of background and stories on why they picked the songs but not too much. A lot of music I hadn’t heard or normally wouldn’t listen to but enjoy none the less. I like the variety. Really enjoy the new D’Angelo & Third Man Records and the Brittany Howard was pretty good as well. Wish they would be longer as they start to recycle after a few hours. Right now Sound System is a tough listen to me as it is just way all over the board and I don’t have a schedule of what “show” or style of music is playing when. At least Apple Music 1 etc. has a schedule for you to see. My thoughts.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @Jeffrey_35, thanks for reaching out. We appreciate your feedback about Sonos Presents curated channels. These could be systematized lists of artist-curated spotlight stations as Sonos expands on the artist participation with yet more curated stations in the future. We’ll have it checked with our team to have it improved in the future, make it longer, or have it organized much further. 

Please, feel free to let me know if you require any further information.