Answered

Super frustrating - Song not encoded properly Amazon Pandora

It was happening only a little bit before, but now it is ridiculous. I get this error when I try to play music from my Amazon Music account, and now from Pandora. I pay for Amazon, using the free Pandora. WTF this is ridiculous. Any advice appreciated. PS I love Sonos! But this sucks.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 1 July 2022, 17:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Also getting “Requested Operation Failed” error over and over. Help.

Without more details, it’s hard to tell, but I’ll guess that you may have some wifi interference that is affecting the connection between your speakers and the servers that feed them the signal. Enough to cause that error, at least. I’d recommend reading the linked FAQ, and also perhaps a network refresh, by unplugging all your Sonos devices from power, followed by a reboot of your router. Once the router recovers, you should plug in the Sonos devices, give them a few minutes to reconnect, and test again. 

However, if this does not resolve the issue, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.