Answered

Streaming services continuously cutting out

• 20 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello,

If I attempt to play Amazon music or Sirius/XM or tune-in, my system continuously cuts out and jumps songs.  If I play spotify, which I dropped my premium subscription, it plays fine.  It seems that only spotify will play without issues.  Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 26 October 2021, 10:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7

Try the troubleshooting tips mentioned in this article:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/305?language=en_US

Seems like a good place to start, I have already been here and attempting several of these measures.  Problem is...if one of these were the problem, all streaming services would be affected, not just some.

Userlevel 7

Are you able to wire any of your Sonos speakers directly to your router with an ethernet cable? This will create SonosNet, a dedicated mesh network for your Sonos speakers that can improve all of your speakers’ wireless performance.

@Mervet98 maybe also have a look at this Troubleshooting Sonos on WiFi post

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Mervet98 

Are you still having this issue? If so, I recommend recreating it, immediately submit a diagnostic and when convenient, reply here with the number given. Or, call our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system.