Answered

Spotify sorting

• 24 November 2018
  • 2 replies

Why does Sonos not support basic spotify sorting?

I have had spotify as my main music provider since it was in beta, and I have over 200 different playlists.
When I first started using spotify it was sorting my playlists from newest first. Every playlist I have is setup after newest first and a couple of my playlists are 1000+ songs.

If I want to start listening to the most recent songs I have added to the playlist, I have to scroll for over 10 seconds just to reach the end. And all that just to be able to add the songs into queue ONE BY ONE.....

This is a basic feature, currently the sonos system only works for me as a shuffle play machine. I want the option to use my spotify on Sonos the way I use it everywhere else. And I don't think that's an unreasonable request.
icon

Best answer by jgatie 24 November 2018, 12:20

I want the option to use my spotify on Sonos the way I use it everywhere else. And I don't think that's an unreasonable request.

You do know that you can play directly to Sonos from the Spotify app?
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I want the option to use my spotify on Sonos the way I use it everywhere else. And I don't think that's an unreasonable request.

You do know that you can play directly to Sonos from the Spotify app?
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Sonos never sorts any third party content for obvious reasons. This is Spotify's problem to solve - there are many other threads on this problem.