Answered

Spotify playback issues

• 4 November 2017
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Does anyone else have an issue playing music from Spotify at the moment'. The Spotify app works fine but can't control Sonos, the message 'The sonos app has stopped working' is displayed and when trying to search music, a message 'There was a problem searching. Please try again.' I have a SonosNet set-up via a connect and I've tried a reboot of this and check for updates.

Diag 8043316
icon

Best answer by UKMedia 4 November 2017, 13:11

Fixed now....:?
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Fixed now....:?
Hi. Also having problems with Spotify. Stating that it is unable to browse music. Has been working fine.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Mine suddenly started working again without my intervention.
I am still having problems with accessing and playing music from Spotify via the Snos App
I have removed the service and when I try to add the music service it is unable to add Spotify. Is anyone else having this issues
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Did you install the latest app updates on all devices? I updated my PC yesterday and that didn't work until I updated the Android app as well - including on the PC...
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
General Android app instability since last update. Multiple app messages of 'Sonos app has stopped'. Rooms ungrouping and failing to re-group.

Diag 8047026
Sorted problem with Spotify. Reset Spotify password. Removed and then added the Spotify music service again. All working fine now
Yes. Spotify does not work well with Sonos. It’s extremely frustrating!!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Yes. Spotify does not work well with Sonos. It’s extremely frustrating!!!!Spotify playback had a general issue recently but mine is now stable.