Answered

Spotify has stopped working on Sonos controller app and devices

• 25 February 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I have been using Spotify on my various sonos devices for a couple of years with no issue. through the Sonos App and via spotify connect. Over the last couple of days, I haven’t been able to play spotify on any of my Sonos devices, via the Sonos app or Spotify connect. When I try through the sonos app, it says spotify is currently unavailable. I’ve tried restarting my router, restarting all of the devices and also updating the Spotify app, sonos app, and then removed spotify from Sonos, but now I can't add it back as a service. I am getting the below error message:

Home

red-x.png

(500) Sorry we are unable to set up your Spotify account at this time.

Very frustrating… Has anyone else experienced this?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 25 February 2020, 16:01

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I am experiencing the same thing. This just started.

Checking the ‘view real-time status’ link doesn’t show any outage, and at least the OP has done the troubleshooting steps I’d normally recommend. It’s been 5 hours since the OPs pst, so I’m wondering if there was an outage that has since been resolved. If not, I would heavily recommend that you contact Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are available Monday through Friday during business hours. The Twitter support folks are available 24/7.