Question

Spotify Family on two separate Sonos systems

• 9 October 2015
  • 2 replies

Badge
With a Spotify family subscription can you set it up such that there is one Spotify user set up on on one Sonos system and another Spotify user setup on another separate Sonos system? Will it be possible to play from Spotify on the two Sonos systems at the same time?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I have same kind of situation. I have one Sonos system at home where I have successfully connected my Spotify account. We have Sonos system at office as well, but when I try to add my Spotify account from Sonos app: (Add Music Services -> Spotify -> Connect) it opens up my Spotify app but comes back to the Sonos app with an Error page saying This Spotify account is already set up on your Sonos. No need to add it again. Is this intended behaviour or a bug?
Badge
I imagine no-one had thought of this scenario when it was implemented and just imagined Spotify Family being used on just one Sonos system. Perhaps open a ticket with Sonos and see what their position is.