Answered

spotify : can’t play this right now

• 15 October 2021
  • 3 replies

I started having problems a couple days ago - I think there was an update on the sonos app. 

I can not play music on sonos via Spotify app but I can play from the Sonos app. 
diag no:1434634836

I restarted router, play1

I reinstalled spotify and sonos apps

I talked to spotify support and they were a great help but we could not fins a problem on their side  

I only have one speaker Play1  

I also installed Spotify and sonos apps to my second phone and tried. result is same. 

what can I do to go back to good old days I play my music via spotify app?:)

icon

Best answer by cengiz 18 October 2021, 11:50

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @cengiz 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

It’s sounds like there’s an issue with the link between Spotify and your Sonos system. Please remove Spotify from Sonos and add it again.

Remove a music service account from Sonos

Add a music service to Sonos

I hope this helps.

I did all. They did something on the server side and it started discovering and playing music but no luck with the podcasts. Spotify people gave me a temp account to troubles. I can play Podcasts on Sonos with the account they gave me. 
so I created a new account with their instructions and they transfered all the playlist to my new account and I can play podcasts on sonos now. It was something on my account at spotify. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @cengiz 

It’s good to hear that you’ve got Spotify working now. Thanks for updating us here!