Answered

Sort playlist by date added

• 14 December 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi pals,

is there an option to sort a playlist “upside down” meaning that the songs least added to a spotify playlist will be at the top?

I recently found this feature in the spotify app itself but did not see any equivalent in the SONOS app.

As my “Star rated” playlist on spotify contains roughly 1000 songs it would be handy to get faster to the tracks I recently added.

Thank you in advance!

Chris 

icon

Best answer by Ryan S 17 December 2019, 22:08

Hi Chris, there isn’t an option to control the sort of the display for playlists within Sonos, but I’ll pass along the request for you to the team. They love hearing what people are looking for, but can’t always promise to be able to change things. 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Hi Chris, there isn’t an option to control the sort of the display for playlists within Sonos, but I’ll pass along the request for you to the team. They love hearing what people are looking for, but can’t always promise to be able to change things. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Sonos have no idea when you added a song to Spotify, and no ability to sort anything, so chances of this are close to zero. Spotify on the other hand do know this stuff, so ask them for the feature.

Userlevel 2

Well it would then just be a matter for Spotify to pass this date information through the web services used by Sonos to pull the playlist… CR needs to come from Sonos to Spotify!