Answered

sonos unable to browse music from the calm app

Is there a fix? or @SONOS you need to get involved.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 17 May 2022, 13:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

IS this the same issue as I am having? I can browse the channels I have in a “fully subscribed” Calm Radio app, but I can no longer forward the track within the app. Is this what your referring to as browsing? In the manner I am explaining, I am having an issue, progressing forward or replaying a track within the app, but I can go online to Calm Radio app and still have the forward and repeat function. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Siredwardball 

I was able to reproduce this issue on my own system, and have flagged it for investigation - it should be reflected at status.sonos.com shortly, and we’ll let Calm know.

In the meantime, please don’t adjust your Sonos configuration.

Thanks for flagging!

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @LCB 

Being “unable to browse” means that after tapping on Calm as a source, you are unable to see anything available for playback. This has since been resolved.

Considering the issues you’re having, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team.

I hope this helps.