Sonos Radio playlists lacking 70s 60s etc

Bit disappointed with the playlist choices on Sonos Radio HD, nothing further back than the 80s as far as I can find. Do you agree?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Are you referring to Sonos Radio (free) or Sonos Radio HD (paid)? What type of 70s/60s music-rock, pop, country? I think it’s there, it’s just mixed or referred to in a different way. For example Rock Pantheon has early rock n roll. Classic Country ia country and Rare Grooves has R&B, Soul and Funk. No old school Pop as fas a I can see. I do agree it’s not specifically focused and named though. 

On HD, was really looking for chart hits from the classic years of 60s & 70s. Plenty 80s, 90s etc. but for me, the best of times is missing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

On HD, was really looking for chart hits from the classic years of 60s & 70s. Plenty 80s, 90s etc. but for me, the best of times is missing.

Try Radio 10 and Nostalgie extra 60-70 on MyTuner, and All 60s All The Time on TuneIn.