Answered

Sonos Radio HD - When will original countries be available in other countries?

• 13 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi folks,

Happy Sonos user for a few years now. I wanted to give Sonos Radio HD a try a few days ago, and it seems like it’s not available in Israel..

1. Is there an ETA for availability in Israel / roadmap for other countries?
  2. I think the app should have prevented me from starting the trial provided it’s not supported in my country, or at least indicated that to me before proceeding. It took me a few support calls to understand that this is the issue..

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Corry P 16 June 2022, 10:02

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

*When will original stations be available in other countries 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @kind.of.ply 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

The only information I have about the regional availability of Sonos Radio can be found at our Sonos Radio help page. Unfortunately, it does not answer your first question.

As to your second point - well, it’s hard to disagree. I've marked this thread as a feature request and it will be seen by the relevant teams for consideration.

Thank you for your feedback!

Edit: It seems your Sonos account has you down as living in the USA - this is why you were offered a subscription. Please log in at www.sonos.com/login and click on Profile then Edit to change the setting. Had this detail been correct, you would not have been offered the subscription.