Answered

Sonos Radio HD – Sleep stations (White noise)

• 21 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

Just signed up for Sonos Radio HD, but can’t for the life of me find the ‘Sleep’ stations with white/pink noise etc. Do they exist? I know they were mentioned in all the press releases when the HD subscription was launched in November, and a ‘Pink Noise’ channel image is shown at the bottom of the promo page.

icon

Best answer by James L. 22 April 2021, 09:39

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Under Stations, search for Sleep…

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Also, White Noise Radio

Badge

That’s interesting, I’m on iOS (S2, iPhone 6S) and when I search I just get nothing. In fact searching for any phrase only brings up the ‘stations’ category and most of the time there’s no results found.

Is it a bug?

Badge +17

Hey @richpaul,

Try this path: Browse → Sonos Radio HD → Scroll down and you should see the Sleep Sounds section. For me, it’s 7th from the bottom of the list.

Badge

Thanks for your help. Have now got it working by going into my Mac app and searching from there. That seems to have kicked in the iOS app as well.

Searching ‘sleep’ still find no results, but I guess that’s another issue. Searching ‘pink’ does now find Pink Noise. And James’ route now works too when previously it wasn’t there.

To be honest, I only signed up 24 hours ago to Sonos Radio HD, I wonder if it just took a while to kick in properly on my app. Either way, thanks for the advice.