Sonos Radio can't play Radio station

• 8 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Once again this morning, Sonos Radio can’t play any radio station in my favourites.

My app is up to date. I already unplugged my Sonos devices and plugged them back in, but none of that works.

Interestingly, the very same radio station does work on TuneIn, so it’s clearly a Sonos Radio problem.

This happens regularly in the past few weeks, and the problem disappears after a few hours mysteriously… But then the next morning it’s back again.

Why can’t this service “just work”??

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it, or post the diagnostic number here for a Community Moderator to pick up.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution. Certainly much more concrete information than a simple anecdotal report, and might help them reproduce the issue locally. 

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.

Badge

Experiencing the same issue and I have had to reauthorise my account several times now to get it to play the radio stations. No changes made at my end

Today I got the same problem, yesterday I didn’t experience any.

I sent a diagnostic report with id 829520158.