Sonos playlist created on Spotify now won’t play as I’ve changed to Apple Music can I transfer ?

• 28 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi I have been with Spotify and have changed to Apple Music but when I created my Sonos playlist I was with Spotify now I’ve changed it won’t play my Sonos playlists any ideas ??

darren 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Scoobydoo1971, thank you for reaching out to the Sonos community. We appreciate you for bringing this concern to us. Let me help you with this. 

First I'd like to ask questions to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.

• Is this only happening on Spotify in the Sonos app?
  • Were you able to play music from your Apple music playlist?
  • Have you tried removing and re-adding the Spotify music service? Did it work?
  • Have you tried using another mobile device/controller?

If you're still having the same issue after checking the steps above, I recommend contacting our Sonos Customer Care support to remotely access your device and perform some tests on the Spotify music service to isolate the issue. 

If you need help with any other information, please feel free to reach out. The Sonos community is always here to help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Use my app (see profile) to Export the Sonos Playlist, then use SoundIIZ.com to load that into your Apple music account.

(Ignore Rowena’s answer above, she appears to be a bot that misunderstood your question).

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@controlav That’s a bit harsh…...

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@controlav That’s a bit harsh…...

I would like to be wrong, but this isn’t the first time I have been suspicious of this particular account.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @controlav, your advice is appreciated. Your feedback will help us improve our responses. Also, we're not bots.