Answered

SONOS player not accessing my Amazon Unlimited music

• 5 September 2019
  • 4 replies

This morning when I tried to play a song I get a message that says that song is in Amazon Unlimited only.

I can play that song in my Amazon Music App. I played that same song in SONOS on Sunday morning.

I have removed and added Amazon Music back in as a service with SONOS with no change in behavior.
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 9 September 2019, 16:23

Hi everyone,

This issue should now be resolved. If you continue to see the error, please try removing Amazon Music from your Sonos system, then add it back. Please reach out to our phone team for help if that doesn't do the trick. You can find our number and hours here.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
This morning when I tried to play a song I get a message that says that song is in Amazon Unlimited only.

I can play that song in my Amazon Music App. I played that same song in SONOS on Sunday morning.

I have removed and added Amazon Music back in as a service with SONOS with no change in behavior.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We've had a few reports of this error when trying to play certain content, and are investigating. I'll update this thread when we have more information.
I'm having the same issue, I'm an Amazon Unlimited subscriber. Sonos has pop-up that I need to sign-up for Unlimited to play songs/artists. I've tried removing the service and then add (no luck). The account reauthorizes through the Sonos app, but the pop-up continues...specifically the album "Threads" by Sheryl Crow isn't playing. Others seem to be OK.
Mine is working now...
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi everyone,

This issue should now be resolved. If you continue to see the error, please try removing Amazon Music from your Sonos system, then add it back. Please reach out to our phone team for help if that doesn't do the trick. You can find our number and hours here.