Sonos no longer remembering chapter location while listening to audible audio book

• 1 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

SONOS 2 APP (12.2.2) on MAC (Big Sur 11.1) has stopped remembering chapter location in audible (.co.uk) audio books, returns to beginning of book every time the book is un-paused.  It used to work fine, not entirely sure when it started to behave like this, but probably in the last two weeks.

Regards

Rich

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @richf2021, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this issue on your system. Are there any updates that took place before this issue happened? Is it happening or have you tried it on another device controller where you have the Sonos App?

Let us know how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.

hi.

MAC OS has updated, but that was after the issue started.  I have tested using IOS SONOS 2 app on iphone and that has the same effect (back to the beginning of the while book). I suspect I did run the Sonos Updates from within the app recently.

Regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @richf2021, thanks for the update and the information that you provided. We need to check on this further, I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps. They may request remote access for screen share on your device controller to replicate and check on the issue to provide options to resolve the concern. 

Keep us posted on how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.