Sonos fails to play random songs in playlist that it used to play without error. Songs are stored on updated Windows 10 PC. Sonos had been playing the songs in the playlist *without a problem* since Sonos speakers (Playbase and Play5) were installed in June 2017. However, after update to Sonos Controller for PC version 8.6, errors include:
(1) The path is invalid (Sonos is trying to use an old path that hasn't existed for 8 months)
(2) The song could not be found
(3) Unable to play the song
Attempted solutions include:
(1) Steps provided in "Music library troubleshooting" article in Sonos support
(2) Manage > Update Music Library Now
(3) Removed the music folder from Sonos and added it back again, letting Sonos re-analyze the folder
(4) Completely uninstalled Sonos app (including folders in Program Files, ProgramData, and AppData/Local). Rebooted, reinstalled.
(5) Rebooted both Sonos speakers.
Any suggestions not already tried?