Question

Sonos doesn't play Spotify anymore

• 24 December 2016
  • 3 replies

After I updated my controllers, Sonos doesn't play Spotify-music anymore. It does play the local stored music. What can I do to fix this problem?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I wish I could help. I am beyond frustration just getting Spotify to play period. I am anew user and cannot figure out how to get the apps to connect.
I just discovered that playing spotify-music over sonos works when I use the spotify-app. When I try to play spotify-music with de sonos-app the app tells me it can't connect with spotify.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Is there anyway to remove the "control Sonos from the Spotify app". The room selection is poor, the response time to pause is slow and the connection has broken my ability to play Spotify from inside the Sonos app as I did before (and as I now want to do having seen how poor the interface from the Spotify app is). Give me back my old software version please- my Sonos no longer works!