Answered

Sonos cannot find any search results

• 18 September 2022
  • 9 replies

When i try to search for a song on the sonos app, the app loads for a couple of seconds, they I get the message: No results found in songs.

I have tried to delete both the app and the connection to Spotify several times.

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 19 September 2022, 15:28

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Perhaps see if switching off the ‘Do Not Disturb’ feature you have showing on your mobile device might resolve the search issue. I’m not sure if it will, but worth a try.

Unfortunately this has happened since I got a new phone last September, so the do not disturb is not the issue.

Unfortunately this has happened since I got a new phone last September, so the do not disturb is not the issue.

Maybe do a couple of searches where no results are returned by the Sonos App, but are available via the Spotify App and then Within 20 minutes of the issue, submit a Sonos diagnostic report from the ‘Settings/Support’ area of the Sonos App. Make a note of the reference generated, and when practicable, contact/chat to Sonos Support Staff about the matter via this LINK and see what they can suggest to resolve the matter.

Userlevel 7

What Spotify subscription do you have?

Spotify search results for “Songs” don’t appear if you are using a free subscription. Need Premium.

I have a premium Spotify subscription

Userlevel 7

I have a premium Spotify subscription

Okay, have you tried to Reauthorize Account?

Go to Services & Voice > Spotify > Reauthorize Account

Maybe changing these settings of your iPhone will help: 

Yes I have tried to re-authorize the account as well, and neither of the settings above did any change.

Userlevel 7

The only other similar thread I can find is the following:

This suggests it may be an issue with the DNS settings.

Perhaps submit a diagnostic from your controller after attempting a search and contact Sonos Support to discuss.