Answered

Sonos cannot browse music on Pandora again

• 18 August 2021
  • 8 replies

The Sonos pandora link seems to be broken again.  Can you fix it?

Thx!

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 19 August 2021, 00:39

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Same here.  Status page says all is well but Pandora in Sonos app says it can’t browse.

Same here after patching.

Am able to search for songs in the windows app search bar but browsing to the music service fails.

Also fails browsing to the music service on my iphone.

I am having same issue on my PC and Android phone .. 
On my PC, i removed and added the service but the it is not fixed.

Badge

Yep. Have deleted and reauthorized Pandora. Have rebooted controller. Both Sonos and Pandora are up to date. Sonos says Pandora is authorized. However, cannot browse music. I'm stumped on my end. 

What's even stranger, we have two Pandora accounts under different user names. One works. Other does not.

@CharlesTN are the Pandora accounts at the same level?  Both free or premium?

I am having same issue … however, though I can’t browse the music, I am still able to search for stations , add to my favorite and play them .. 

If you click on the “View real time service status” link, which on my screen is on the right, you get taken to this web page:

https://status.sonos.com/

Note both the red box at the top, in addition to the warning on the Pandora box. 

Badge

Shortly after posting my message, Sonos posted a heading that Pandora was having issues. Later that day, everything resolved on its own.