Sonos App Not Sync With Apple Music

• 12 September 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge +1
Recently, my iOS Sonos app is not refreshing the contents of my Apple Music under ‘My Music’.
Adding and deleting of Apple Music playlist, tracks and albums are reflected on the rest of my Apple devices but not Sonos app.

Under the Sonos app, it does not change no matter what I did to my playlist, tracks and albums from Apple Music.
Instead, it just show those albums with names of those that I had previously deleted. The albums under Sonos app also does not have any album art. Upon entering the album, it shows ‘Unable to browse music’.

This problem seems to happen after I did the Sonos firmware 9.1 update.

Have tired most stuff mentioned in this forum but did not help.
Anyone managed to resolve this issue? If so, how did you resolve this issue? Thanks.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, Thongjy. Thanks for the post. Have you removed your Apple Music credentials from Sonos and re-added them?

Additionally, would you mind submitting a diagnostic report after re-adding your Apple Music account to Sonos? Be sure to reply here with the confirmation number it gives at the end. Thanks!