Question

Sonos and Spotify

• 13 November 2016
  • 1 reply

Perth, Australia - having a problem that appears to be common can not play any music consistently getting same message over and over again Network connection speed insufficient to maintain playback I have paid a lot of money for my playbar and four play 1`s please fix asap.
Looks like resetting does not fix the problem, SONOS, please look for a fix ASAP as we subscribe to spotify and are not able to listen to any music we are all wasting money (and time when we create and add to playlists and nothing plays!....and resetting everything and it still does not work) This is a problem and needs to be rectified ASAP or Sonos will end up getting a bad name.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +1
Hi Vialli, welcome to the community. The issues you're describing are normally caused by wireless interference or poor network performance. If you have any Sonos products connected to your network with an ethernet cable, you can try changing the SonosNet channel to resolve this. If all of your products connect wirelessly, you can try changing your router's wireless channel. If you're still having issues after doing this, send over a diagnostic and I would be happy to take a closer look.