Answered

Sonos 1 keeps freezing up

• 9 May 2018
  • 1 reply

My sonos keeps freezing upon making a song selection, giving several different errors. Some say adding the song to the queue error or an error because the file couldn't be found. I submitted the diagnostics and my confirmation number is 1790024640.

Please help!
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 15 May 2018, 23:59

My sonos keeps freezing upon making a song selection, giving several different errors. Some say adding the song to the queue error or an error because the file couldn't be found. I submitted the diagnostics and my confirmation number is 1790024640.

Please help!

Hi Van Wilder,

Welcome to the Sonos community. Your diagnostic report has some formatting errors making it hard to read. If you can submit a new one and reply with the number, I'll take a look for you. Also, please include in your reply the error messages you're seeing.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Please help!

Hi Van Wilder,

Welcome to the Sonos community. Your diagnostic report has some formatting errors making it hard to read. If you can submit a new one and reply with the number, I'll take a look for you. Also, please include in your reply the error messages you're seeing.