Answered

Songs skipping

• 21 April 2017
  • 4 replies

Play5, some songs stop playing before the end and next song starts. Sent diagnostic 7322721, what do I do next for help
icon

Best answer by nynobles 22 April 2017, 00:44

Thanks, found the Sonos box was moved next our router. Separated them and working skip free.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Play5, some songs stop playing before the end and next song starts. Sent diagnostic 7322721, what do I do next for help

Hi nynobles,

There are some wireless communication errors showing up in your report which are likely the cause of the issue. It looks like this is due to wireless interference. Please try changing the wireless channel on your Sonos system and see if things improve.
Thanks, found the Sonos box was moved next our router. Separated them and working skip free.
Badge
Exactly the same problem here...
Badge

Hi nynobles,

There are some wireless communication errors showing up in your report which are likely the cause of the issue. It looks like this is due to wireless interference. Please try changing the wireless channel on your Sonos system and see if things improve.

I did that, moving to chanel eleven on a dedicated router... with no luck!