Question

Songs from my library cut of prematurely

• 18 January 2018
  • 5 replies

When listening to music from my music library, the songs often get cut off prematurely. I do not have this problem when listening to Pandora, or music that is stored on my phone. This has only been happening for the last few months.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Perhaps if you were to submit a diagnostic report from each house, and post the number here, the Sonos rep Keith N would be able to help you diagnose the issue.
I have the same problem - happens when I am using an OSX device playing from my music library, and happens at two different houses which have 2 different ISPs and two brands of routers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Thanks for the diagnostic report. I noticed that every device is having trouble staying connected to the router or AP. Is it possible to plug in one of these devices directly into the router using an Ethernet cable? What is the make and model of the router you are working with?
Your confirmation number is: 8379144.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, pliberto. Thanks for posting, I'm happy to help in any way I can. Would you mind starting us off by replicating the problem and submitting a diagnostic report? Be sure to reply with the seven-digit confirmation number it gives at the end. This will give us some helpful information about what's happening with Sonos when getting data from your library. Thanks in advance.