Answered

Songs available on my phone

• 29 July 2018
  • 1 reply

I’ve got a new iPhone 7 and have downloaded the Sonos app to it and synced as best I know how. It’s working fine. However,
When I try and open songs from ‘my phone’ , only a small fraction of my music shows up. In fact about 10 albums out of 60 or so. Any ideas?
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 7 August 2018, 21:06

I’ve got a new iPhone 7 and have downloaded the Sonos app to it and synced as best I know how. It’s working fine. However,
When I try and open songs from ‘my phone’ , only a small fraction of my music shows up. In fact about 10 albums out of 60 or so. Any ideas?

Hi SimonFooter1,

Welcome to the community. Please make sure your music has been downloaded on to the phone's storage. Sonos can't read songs located on your phone as long as they are in the cloud. Let me know if that doesn't do the trick.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi SimonFooter1,

Welcome to the community. Please make sure your music has been downloaded on to the phone's storage. Sonos can't read songs located on your phone as long as they are in the cloud. Let me know if that doesn't do the trick.