Sleep mode at night

• 1 January 2020
  • 1 reply

I have defined alarms to listen to my best station at night while I go to sleep. 

Since we don't go to bed at the exact same hour every night, I have to start SONOS, define the room, the station, the sound level and most of the time I forget to put it on Sleep Mode for 1 hour. I wake up a few hours later and have to get up, put my glasses on, find my cell, access SONOS to turn it off.

It would be a nice if I could define a Count down with the Room, Station, Level, Duration, that I would only have to launch when I go to bed (similar to an Alarm without the Start Time). 

Hope the development team will evaluate this suggestion.  Denis 1950

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I have defined alarms to listen to my best station at night while I go to sleep on my bed

Since we don't go to bed at the exact same hour every night, I have to start SONOS, define the room, the station, the sound level and most of the time I forget to put it on Sleep Mode for 1 hour. I wake up a few hours later and have to get up, put my glasses on, find my cell, access SONOS to turn it off.

It would be a nice if I could define a Count down with the Room, Station, Level, Duration, that I would only have to launch when I go to bed (similar to an Alarm without the Start Time). 

Hope the development team will evaluate this suggestion.  Denis 1950

In Sonos apps, you will get sleep timer and alarm functions that you have to customize as you want. Before that, you have to connect your device through wifi. Hope this helps you.