Skipping through spotify Playlist, only playing about 30 secs of each song

My sonos has stopped playing full songs from spotify, it skips from one song into another after about 30 seconds, saying it lost contact, then immediately reconnecting. Nothing fixes this. Tried sending diagnostics, it doesn't complete the sending process.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi Kennon,

I was unable to open the diagnostic submitted. This is often due to wifi interference also leads the system to drop audio, we can easily check this together.
Would you mind follow the steps below?

If you have set the wireless channel on your Router we need to get a diagnostic per channel option in Sonos.
It is important to keep the router and Sonos channels apart, so if Sonos is at 1, the router should be at 6 or 11. And if Sonos is at 11 the Router should be at 1 or 6.
For each channel, please wait 5 minutes and then submit a diagnostic of your Sonos system and then reply to this thread with the three different diagnostic numbers.Here is a link showing you how to submit a system diagnostic
To change to the wireless channel go to: If you are using the Sonos CONTROL, please follow the steps below:

1. Press the Music button to go the Music Menu.
2. Select System Settings -> Advanced Settings.
3. Select Wireless Channel to change channels.

If you are using the Sonos Controller for PC or MAC, please follow the steps below:
1. Select File -> Preferences  (Sonos -> Preferences on the Macintosh).
2. Go to the Advanced tab
3. Select Wireless Channel to change channels.

Let me know how it goes.
Thanks,
Max 

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings