Sirius XM cuts in and out

• 17 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

On my Sonos system, Sirius XM cuts in and out more frequently the longer its on.  With speakers directly connected and with wireless connection.   No issue with Sirius in car.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Badge +17

Got it. I linked the guide in my previous post, but you can find out how to submit diagnostics here: Submit a system diagnostic

Then contact our customer care team here: Contact Sonos Customer Care

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Only Sirius, no error message.   Usually begins about 30 minuted after starting and gets more frequent with time.  Gets better with turning off and on again but always recurrs.   Cuts out for a few seconds 1-2 times per minute.  Extremely annoying.   How would I send a diagnostic?

Badge +17

Hi @Twincaman,

Are you only experiencing dropouts with SiriusXM or do you notice it on any other streaming services?

Do you see an error message when the dropouts occur?

I suggest submitting a system diagnostic after one of these events and recording the number, then get in touch with our customer care team so they can take a closer look at what’s happening to your system.